How to Apply
- Download and complete an application form.
- Send application, references and forms (requirements detailed below) to:
Believers Eastern Church Theological Seminary,
St. Thomas Community,
P. O. Box 8, Kuttappuzha,
What Happens Next
The Admissions Committee will review your application. Entrance examinations and interview will be held in the month of March.
Those who pass the entrance test and fulfill all requirements of admission will receive a call letter with the reporting date for registration and commencement of classes.
When should I apply?
We begin processing applications for the new academic year in the month of October. The application deadline is 28th February.
What You’ll Need
- Attested copies of birth certificate, pass certificates, mark sheets and migration certificates.
- A recommendation letter from your local pastor, vicar or elder.
- Copies of ministry experience certificates (if any).
- One page testimony written in English.
- Three recent passport size photographs.
- Application fee
See application form for further details.Download an Application Form